This is what we are and do
We are a serious game developer and design custom games for our clients. The games we design empower our clients to influence their working and living space in a way that they can experience the impact of decisions in building or refurbishing.
To empower our clients, we create a virtual environment which they can mould to their liking with the help of an avatar and A.I. Everything from changing the size of windows in the facade to changing the technical installations can be experienced by our clients in this virtual environment. They will experience how daylight is behaving, indoor temperature and humidity, light emitted by light fixtures and so on. We create this environment with the game engine Unreal.
This is what we are looking for
We are looking for people in our development team and beyond. We need IT developers that help making pipelines in order to create efficient workflows. These pipelines help with workflows within Unreal game engine but also with pipelines from simulation tools and other workflows. You will help our team to train and deploy our A.I. in our business and the services we offer our clients.
- Enthusiast that sees work as an inspiration and keeps up with the latest developments not because you need to, but because you want to;
- Experience in programming C++, C#, Java, Python;
- Curious about A.I. and Robotic Process Automation as tools to create pipelines and efficient workflows;
- You are pro-active and desirous to meet the future;
- Master in Computing Science or Artificial Intelligence;
- Good communication in Dutch or English;
- You are willing to learn new development skills and software packages.
We offer you a challenging job with plenty of room for your own input and creativity. Of course, excellent (primary and secondary) working conditions are part of that. There’s room for personal growth. Working at K & R means working in a pleasant environment with an open, informal culture.
Get in touch with us!
Want to know more about this challenging job or already inspired? Get in touch with our colleague Femke Korenromp via firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly.
Terug naar het overzicht Terug naar het overzicht